Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday's Wishlist

Currently listening to: Oceano by Josh Groban

Hello :-)

How are you today?

Let's take our minds off work and instead turn to films! These are the films that are currently on my wishlist this Wednesday:





Out of these five, the only one I've seen is My Sister's Keeper and while I didn't think it was great (of course I found it disappointing because I read the book before seeing the film), I'd like to see it again at some point.

Have you seen any of these films? Are there any you'd like to add to your DVD collection?

Bye for now,
Laura

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen any of them, but I've heard that Precious and Eat, love, pray are very good! (: x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see the first two! My Sisters Keeper is amazing, though not anywhere near as good as the book..they ruined the ending :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Leesha, I think Precious is the one I'm most excited about, probably because I've been waiting to see that one the longest.

    @Daisychain, I agree, the ending was brilliant in the book. And Nick's story was missed out too.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)