Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday's Wishlist

Currently watching: Dawson's Creek

Hey girls! Yesterday was my birthday :-) Your blogger has now reached the grand old age of 25. As I've said, I'm working in Paris, so I didn't really get to celebrate but that's okay, I received lots of nice birthday messages.

While I've been in France, one thing has caught my eye every single day: the poster for Bourjois 10 day chip-free nail polish

Before I came here, I actually considered trying the Bourjois 1 second nail polish but I couldn't justify the price (£6 for 6ml). I haven't seen how much these long lasting nail polishes retail for but might they be worth a try? What do you think?

What's on your wishlist this week?

Bye for now,
Laura

6 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday, Laura!:D

    I think there is nothing wrong if you buy one, it was your birthday.;D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Marie, thanks! I like your way of thinking :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday To You! =D
    And if you want to try out those 1-second polishes you can buy them super cheaply from a website called Fragrance Direct. They have loadsa products at hugely discounted prices and the delivery is cheap too =) I'v bought so much from them in the past and I would definitely recommend this site to everyone.
    If you do check it out let me know what you think!
    Oh and also before I forget... i'v passed on a blog award to you =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sara, thanks for the birthday wishes, thanks for the website tip and thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Gotham Polish, thanks a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)