Wednesday, July 20, 2011

NOTD

Currently listening to: The Script

Good morning!

I think we've all seen recently how bad my freehand nail art is so I went back to stamping :-)

I chosen Eyeko Vintage as my base and then used a blue shimmer (Powder Blue) from Collection 2000 to stamp a full nail image from BM203.

I knew it wouldn't show up well but I wanted something to lift the green as I feel this shade can sometimes look a bit plastic-like.

I then used Asos Lily to stamp floral images from Mash m20

It looked quite nice in reality but it's hard to photograph the detail well. I hope you can at least get an idea of how this manicure looks.

What are your thoughts on this manicure?

Bye for now,
Laura

7 comments:

  1. I'm the opposite. I'm good at free nail art and I suck with konad.
    The stamping is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty, Laura! Looks like a fancy wallpaper!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Thenailaholic, aw, thanks :-)

    @Taya, thanks :-) I think it takes more talent to be good at free nail art than at stamping so well done you!

    @Marie, thanks! I kind of know what you mean, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stamping combination very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Diana, thank you :-)

    @Sandra, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)