Today I'd like to thank the lovely ladies at Polish and Charms and Rainbowify Me for giving me the Blogger Appreciation Award. It really means a lot to me so thank you for thinking of me :-)
Here are the rules:
The rules of the Award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
2. Answer the following 4 questions.
3. Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many readers/supporters/followers as you’d like.
4. Let the blogger know you've just awarded them (by leaving a comment, a tweet, an email, etc.)
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging.
3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
1. I've been blogging for almost two years now although my enthusiasm has grown a lot since the early days.
2. I started blogging after I randomly stumbled across a make-up/nail art blog and discovered the world of Konad and nail blogs. I was living abroad at the time, away from my family and friends, so I think part of the reason I started blogging was because I was excited to share my life and new-found love of stamping with people.
3. I like to follow nail art blogs mainly but also fashion and make-up blogs. If the tone is right and the writing is good, I'm happy to follow any type of blog.
4. I would like to improve the quality of my pictures.
As for the bloggers I'd like to give this award to, I really appreciate every single one of you who visits this blog and takes the time to read my posts and give me your feedback and support; you all deserve this award. I would especially like to give this award to:
Enjoy the award girls!
Bye for now,
Bye for now,