Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday's Manicure ft Orange Hibiscus NOTD

Currently listening to: Goodnight Moon by Heyhihello

Good morning girls!

One of the polishes my uncle brought back from Italy for me was this orange jelly by Yesensy:


This polish has no name and is simply shade number 52.


 I like it but I don't love it.


 However, I thought it would be a good base for trying out yet more of the new Bundle Monster designs so I opted for the hibiscus flowers on BM 313 and BM 318.


Whenever I wear this type of shade I always struggle to think of colours that will be suitable to stamp with and end up choosing white, which I didn't like here as I think flowers are supposed to be more colourful.  Do you have any other colour combinations that you think would work?

Bye for now,
Laura

14 comments:

  1. I have the same problem as you, except that I almost always ending up stamping with silver :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny these problems we have :-)

      Delete
  2. I think the color combination works great - you also could do it the other way around with a white base and orange flowers - very summery and sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good idea, I just tend not to use white for my base as mistakes are so obvious and none of my white polishes are very good!

      Delete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)