Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thursday's Talons: Art Nouveau NOTD?

Currently watching: Beauty and the Beast

Hello girls,

I'm going on holiday today, to France and Switzerland, until the beginning of September so although I do have some posts scheduled for your viewing pleasure in my absence, I won't be able to reply to any comments or visit your blogs for a while.


Today's manicure started with two coats of Barry M Matt White and a layer of Essence Night in Vegas to add some sparkle ;-)


 I then added two black stripes to my tips, using a Technic striper.


 My final step was to stamp a red rose on each nail using Bundle Monster plate BM14 and Yesensy 32.


What do you think girls?  I really liked this manicure but next time I will stamp the roses before painting the black lines so there is no overlap ;-)

Bye for now,
Laura

22 comments:

  1. That's really cool, I like it! I was actually thinking about that thing about stamping first, but that simply because I'm not precise enough with the stamping yet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I wish you a great holiday! xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'm not very precise with stamping either and I've been practising for over 2 years!

      Delete
  2. Have a great holiday you lucky lucky thing, France and Switzerland will be amazing! this is the cutest mani, I love the white colour! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's great to escape from grey and gloomy England for a while ;-)

      Delete
  3. It's a good combination, but I like it better with the holographic polish, it was more feminine end gentle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see what you mean. Next time I'll use purple holo polish :-)

      Delete
  4. Have a very nice vacation :)
    I like this simple, clean cut and nice mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your vacation! :)
    I love the design and the colour combination, very nice! Agree with you though, the rose would've looked better OVER the black stripes. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Love the roses. Have a great vacation =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really pretty, you could try it with green stripes too, it'd look cool :) Have a brilliant holiday! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. enjoy your holiday Laura! :) beautiful manicure ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)