Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday's Talons: Half-Moon NOTD

Currently watching: The X Factor

Good morning ladies,

Today I'd like to show you a Barry M polish I recently bought, Coral:

 

I picked this up in August but I'm not really sure why.  To be honest, I don't think I'll get much use out of it as it's a jelly.


I didn't really have an idea in mind when I started this manicure so after discovering that Coral was a jelly, I covered alternate nails with Barry M Fuchsia.  Don't look too closely though, I had a lot of problems with smudging.


 To cover up most of the smudging, I decided to do a half-moon design and chose Barry M Gold Foil as my main colour.  I really like the combination of orange, pink and gold.


 However, I thought the end result was too futuristic so I added a coat of gold Saffron glitter.


What do you think girls?

Bye for now,
Laura

24 comments:

  1. Barry M Coral is a gorgeous colour x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) I'm just not sure it's for me

      Delete
  2. I love the shiny half moons and the idea with the colorful base it is very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colors are sooooo beautiful! i love the look of barry m nail polishes! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    LensVillage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous. Gold Foil is crazy stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cover up! The gold looks so good with those base colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Always nice when a rescue mission works ;-)

      Delete
  6. These are gorgeous!! Love the touch of glitters there :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is REALY REALY pretty!! The colors are awesome together.

    A sweet hello from a cold, windy and rainy Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much!
      (England is also cold, windy and rainy :-( )

      Delete
  8. very very gorgeous! i love half moons and this manicure is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm a big fan of half moons myself now :-)

      Delete
  9. What an unique combination of colors! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Something a bit different for me :-)

      Delete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)