Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thursday's Talons: Pink Sapphire Glitter NOTD

Currently listening to: Right Place Right Time by Olly Murs

Good morning dear readers!  Happy New Year!

For my first post of 2013 I'd like to show you a manicure featuring one of the new Barry M glitter polishes, Pink Sapphire Glitter.


 Pink Sapphire Glitter is a clear polish containing silver bar glitter, pink hexagonal pieces of glitter and tiny pink circles of glitter.


I applied mine over two coats of Barry M Matt White.


 The glitter was really easy to apply evenly and I absolutely love the end result.


What do you think girls?  Have you tried any of the Barry M glitters?

Bye for now,
Laura

14 comments:

  1. I have tried a few of Barry M's glitters, but not this one. It's very much you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, thanks! I must admit there was a big selection of glitters but I did zoom in on the pink ones ;-)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty glitter and a beautiful combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glitter and it looks lovely over white =] Happy new year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh glitter over white! yup, must try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I'll look forward to seeing what glitter you try :-)

      Delete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)