Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tuesday's Talons: Spring Flowers

Currently watching: Game of Thrones

Good morning girls,

Despite the crazy weather we've been experiencing over the past few days, I am happy to report that I feel the worst of winter is now over for my nails and I seem to have rediscovered my inspiration for nail art.  Yay :-)

I'm celebrating with a manicure featuring spring flowers and the following polishes:


 Essence Silver Glitter Nail Art Striper, Easy Paris Shade 48, Barry M Coral and Barry M Pomegranate.


 I started by painting my nails white and then painting three vertical stripes of silver glitter down each nail.  I then stamped two trios of flowers in the corner of each nail using Bundle Monster plate BM 311 and Barry M Coral and Pomegranate.  As you can see, the Coral stamping came out really pale so I don't think this would show up at all on other colours but I seem to have got away with it here and I really loved the end result.


[By happy coincidence my nails matched my bedding]


What do you think girls?  Have you started incorporating spring into your nail art?

Bye for now,
Laura

20 comments:

  1. Yaay, it looks great with your bed sheets :-) I like this mani a lot, especially how springy it looks :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really liked this mani too :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy to hear that you got the inspiration back, hooray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so nice to hear :)
    And this is super sweet and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Maybe it will inspire the weather to pick up!

      Delete
  5. Haha the matching bed sheets are awesome! It looks so pretty and I love the glitter you added too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i stamped some butterflies and flowers onto my nails today. Don't forget to enter my I ♥ Makeup giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)