Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sunday's Stamping: Soft Lilac Flowers

Currently watching: From Up On Poppy Hill

Hello girls,

Today's manicure features Beauty UK Soft Lilac as the base.


I am partial to purple polishes but this has got to be one of my favourite shades.  It's actually one of the few polishes I feel I would need to replace once it runs out, which is strange considering I wear it so rarely.


 Sticking with the purple theme, I stamped a floral pattern using Kiko 378 and Bundle Monster plate BM 321.


 The Kiko purple is also another favourite that hasn't been shown enough love.


 To finish up I added a layer of Essence Waking Up In Vegas for a bit of sparkle.


Bye for now,
Laura

7 comments:

  1. It's a pretty lilac, and I love how soft it looks with the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I love the flakes in this combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I use flakies a lot now for an extra lift :-)

      Delete
  3. They can capture attention in a very unique way - and having an explainer video animation on hand is definitely a plus when it comes to marketing your business! Explainer Video company in gurgaon

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)