Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Hi girls!

The lovely Leslie over at Girly's Beauty gave me this Stylish Blogger Award; thank you Leslie!

The rules:
With the acceptance of the award, you must follow these rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

So, 7 facts about myself:
*I've discovered today that I apparently live 5mins away from a Sally's store. Think I'll be going there soon!
*I work as a trainee chartered accountant.
*I used to work as an English teacher in France and Poland. Sometimes I miss teaching and I miss my students.
*Every morning I have a cup of green tea with my breakfast.
*I have been to 16 countries and visited 15 capital cities. I love traveling.
*I love playing cards and completing Sudoku puzzles.
*I would like to set up my own business.

It seems like a lot of bloggers on my blog list have recently been given this award so, since all of you deserve this Stylish Blogger Award, I give this award to everyone who reads this and has not already received the award. Your blogs are all great :-)

Bye for now,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. congratulations on this award, laura! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog Laura and congrats! :) ♥ xxxx www.makinglifemorebeautiful.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting facts! Wish I've visited as many places as you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mimi, thanks!

    @Me, thank you! Glad you like it :-)

    @Olivia, ah but you have plenty of time to travel. Budapest was only the beginning, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)