Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday's Talons

Currently listening to: Talk by Coldplay

Good morning girls,

How are you today? Looking forward to the weekend?

Today I'd like to show you my most recent Fauxnad:

This was done using a Beauty UK grey shade as the base and a white manicure polish for stamping. I love how the white blends in to look like a lighter shade of grey.

Stamping my right hand was easy but the left hand caused me trouble due to the need to double stamp. I always have problems lining up the image well.

I thought these shades and this pattern were quite elegant yet subtle so I was able to wear this manicure to work.

What do you think of it?

Bye for now,
Laura

8 comments:

  1. i love it! the color combination is beautiful! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fantastic. I'm always amazed at what people can do with nail art. So pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous nails!

    Ah, quite sneaky of ELF about their primer then. My brush cleanser is going to finish in a month or just over so I'm planning on buying some from ELF. Of course on top of that I'm tempted to buy their primer and a couple of other things. I'm using so little primer at the moment I wonder if it will last me maybe up to three to four months. I use it probably about four to five times a week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mimi, thank you!

    @Giddynici, thanks :-) This was relatively easy as well!

    @Wing, I haven't used primer for a while now since I'm using L'oreal matte morphose foundation which doesn't really need primer. I tried using a hydrating moisturiser to get rid of my dry skin but it hasn't really made much difference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How chic!:D I like it.

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)