Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday's Tootsies

Currently listening to: Exit Wounds by The Script

Greetings girls!

How are you all today? Excited about tomorrow's Royal Wedding? I don't think I'll be tuning in to watch it but I'll be interested to see pictures of the couple and their celebrity guests and of course I'm certainly not complaining about having the day off work :-)

For today's post, I'd like to show you a pair of shoes I recently acquired . They aren't my usual style at all but I desperately needed shoes to wear to a ball and these were were the most suitable shoes I was able to find:


I bought them from New Look and found them appealing because they're high, but not too high, and open-toed

I also thought the zip at the heel was neat


Do you like these shoes? Are you a fan of *fashionable footwear* or do you prefer your shoes to be practical?

Bye for now,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. @Pink_Diamond, they were available in black too but the dress I was going to wear had purple in it so I thought I'd match :-)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)