Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday's Manicure

Currently watching: Glee Season One, as per usual

Good evening girls!

Did you all have a good weekend? Has your week started well?

Today I'd like to show you a manicure I did using one of the old Bundle Monster plates which I hadn't used before, BM20.

My base is Simply Pink by Boots 17

I stamped using Eyeko Tea Rose Polish

I forgot how problematic some of the images from the old plates could be to work with. It was near on impossible to get a clean image on my stamper so the results are deeply flawed unfortunately.

What do you think girls? Do you still use the old Bundle Monster plates or have you switched to the new ones?

Bye for now,
Laura

9 comments:

  1. Doesn´t matter that the images are not that clean, it still looks cool ;) I don´t own any Bundle Monster plates, and my question is: do you have the same problem with the new ones as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, and you really can't tell if you had a couple of issues with the stamping. In reply to your Qu about china glaze fast forward top coat, hmmm well, sometimes I find I get a lot of tip wear rather than chipping when I use this topcoat, which is odd. I just can't use my SV any more, and I don't really want to buy thinner to sort it out! so I will continue using the CG one and i find it dries just as fast x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @My Nail Polish Online, thanks!

    @Theodora, good question! I'm not sure actually, I'll have to do an experiment.

    @Nicole, thanks for answering my question :-) The perfect affordable, speed dry, non-chip, topcoat must be out there somewhere!

    @Sandra, thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @imfeelingnail-venturous, thanks :-)

    @Theodora, I used a new BM plate yesterday and didn't have any problems stamping...

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)