Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday's Foreign Travels (Blackpool)

Currently watching: Grey's Anatomy

Good morning girls! Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I haven't done any nice manicures but hopefully next week I should have time to make my nails all pretty again.

Since today is Friday, that means I'm once again giving you a glimpse of another place, this time it's Blackpool in England, home to the seaside, Pleasure Beach amusement park and fish and chips.





Blackpool Tower, a mini Eiffel Tower ;-)








Rollercoaster rides at the amusement park







Have you been to Blackpool? Are you a fan of amusement parks?

Bye for now,
Laura

8 comments:

  1. The amusement park looks real fun ;) and I love your last picture, it´s so beautiful! Blackpool looks really nice, now I would like to visit it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rollercoaster - fun! I need to catch up on my Grey's Anatomy too.

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so un-travelled, I've never been to Blackpool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love visiting Blackpool, it's super fun at night too when all the lights come on =]
    Hope you had a great time there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have not been to Blackpool for ages, love the crazy golf and having fish and chips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Theodora, thanks :-) It's definitely not a *must-see* culture-wise but the amusement park is great fun :-)

    @Girlie Blogger, haha, I was soooooo happy when I found out season 8 of Grey's had started!

    @daisychain, definitely a summer day out!

    @Sara, I did indeed have a great time, thanks, although I was a bit disappointed with the illuminations!

    @Helen99, ooh yes, I enjoyed my fish and chips too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never been to blackpool!!! sounds amazing though :) hahaa!!

    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the pictures, looks like a good place to visit.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)