Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday's Sparkling NOTD

Currently watching: Strictly Come Dancing

Good afternoon girls!

Are you having a good weekend? I went to Blackpool Pleasure Beach yesterday for a day of rollercoaster fun. It was great :-) Pictures to follow later this week!

On Friday night I had a work night out and as my colleagues are used to seeing me sporting nice nails, I had to make the effort and quickly get rid of my red and white flower manicure which had started to badly chip. Here's what I ended up with:

I literally had about 15mins to do my nails and let them dry whilst getting ready to go out so there were lots of smudges but glitter is fairly forgiving of such things I think.

My base is Shade 1 by MUA

For the glitter topcoat I used Julia by Essence

I love this manicure but I'm dreading the removal!

What do you think girls?

Bye for now,
Laura

11 comments:

  1. I love this Juliet glitter, fits every colour :) And it was my first ever Essence polish, haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so awesome and glittery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. glitter makes everything amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty!! I love how the glitters are square, it adds a litter more interest to the mani!(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this manicure is perfect for a night out!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    Udderly Smooth® Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love glitter ;)And yes, it´s really perfect for a night out! I just hate the removal ...it just takes sooo long :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Laura! =D
    I'v just played catch up and am loving everything you'v shown! =) I missed visiting your blog!
    This nail design is AMAZING!!! I ♥ the sparkles, it looks like outer space =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Katie, it was my first Essence polish too!

    @Sandra, thanks :-)

    @whimsicalglam, couldn't agree more :-)

    @imfeelingnail-venturous, :-)

    @daisychain, thanks!

    @paintthatnail, it's definitely my favourite glitter topcoat

    @Marie, I did too :-)

    @Theodora, I tried the foil removal technique this time. It wasn't a great success but removal was easier than normal.

    @The Girlie Blog, thank you

    @Sara, aw, I've missed your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)