Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Manicure

Currently watching: The OC

Good evening ladies! Thanks for all your kind words about yesterday's manicure :-) Today I'd like to show you the manicure I shall be wearing on Christmas Day:

I don't know if I will continue doing festive manicures after Christmas so this may actually be my last festive/wintery manicure of the year...

For this manicure I used two coats of China Glaze Mistletoe Kisses (green) and two coats of Nails Inc Victoria and Albert (red).

I've had this China Glaze polish for almost a year now but this is the first time I've used it and I don't know why, I absolutely love it.

To finish, I stuck silver hearts down the middle of each line. I think they helped to disguise the fact my lines weren't straight as I didn't use tape for this manicure. I'm really impressed with the staying power of these hearts; they've already lasted for 24 hours and have even survived me washing my hair :-)

What do you think girls?

I'm not sure if I will be posting tomorrow so in case I don't, let me take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I hope you all have a fabulous day, however you spend it.

Bye for now,
Laura

22 comments:

  1. It looks absolutely gorgeous! The hearts make it even better ;)
    I also wish you a Merry Christmas, Laura! May Santa bring you some cool presents ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow, it looks amazing! I like this two colors for Christmas time and these hearts make it amazing!
    I wish zou merry Christmas too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! :) I hope you have a great Christmas, I hope Santa brings you lots of good stuff! hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! Have a wonderful Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mani! The hearts complete it perfectly!
    Merry Christmas to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas everyone!

    @Theodora, thanks! I got the strawberry white hot chocolate I wrote about earlier heehee :-)

    @Super cute super easy, thank you!

    @Lydz, thanks! Santa has been very generous :-)

    @daisychain, yay!

    @Rainbowify Me, I'm happy you like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas :) I really like your mani, definitely screams Christmas ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is perfect for Christmas! Awesome! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Lendoxia, thanks! Merry Christmas to you too :-)

    @Fingers, I have been admiring my nails all day ;-) Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the nails. I think they are nice for Valentines day also. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Beautyshades, thanks :-) Great idea for Valentine's Day :-) Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute, I LOVE that gorgeous red!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww these are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute holiday manicure! I hope that your Christmas was great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ScarsLikeLace, thanks!

    @imfeelingnail-venturous, aw, thank you :-)

    @Ashesela, thanks! I had a lovely Christmas :-) Hope you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so pretty! i love the little hearts down the middle!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE these nails!! I wish I saw them before xmas ended lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. @oomph, thank you!

    @Rilakumaki, thanks! They can be inspiration for next year lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg this is so cute! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @IsaD, thanks!

    @heartNAT, aw, thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)