Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday's Talons ft Red Angel

Currently watching: The Big Bang Theory

Good morning girls,

Here's the manicure I'm wearing today:

I used Kiko 332 as my base. It's a bit less blue in real life and more purple, like Cadbury's or Milka purple ;-)

I actually didn't like it on its own so I stamped using Miss Sporty silver and Red Angel plate RA108.

I was prepared for this stamping to be difficult but actually it was okay, largely because the silver polish I used for stamping didn't give a crisp image.

Have you used this image before girls? If so, how did you get on?


Bye for now,
Laura

8 comments:

  1. I haven't used this image - in fact I've only just tried to use an all nail design, and man, that's really a challenge for a "newbie" into stamping. :)
    I like your mani, and you did a great stamping job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I think it looks perfect the way it is; so dreamy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh how beautiful! i love the color and stamping is adorable :) i love it!Thank you so so so much for the badge dear. hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that purple, looks great with the silver x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love red angel too! :) so cute mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Paulina, thanks!

    @Rainbowify Me, thank you :-) I remember how difficult full image stamping was at the start (and sometimes still is!). You just have to keep trying :-)

    @Ashesela, aw, thanks

    @Lydz, aw, glad you like it! And you're very welcome for the badge :-)

    @Fingers, haha, I remember your post :-) I still think it looked good though. Not sure I would dare to try this with a "crisp" colour/polish.

    @Tee Dee, thank you :-)

    @Sandra, thanks!

    @neelai, I'm having fun trying the new Red Angel plates :-)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)