Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday's Stamping

Currently watching: Under the Tuscan Sun

Good afternoon girls!

Sorry I haven't blogged all week but here I am :-) The red polish I used in my previous manicure lasted relatively chip-free for well over a week so I was pleased with that but it's nice to have a change after having worn the same colour for so long.

Today I'd like to show you my stamping efforts from this morning:

I chose Honey Pink by All About Nails as my base.

I then decided to do an accent nail and stamped using Konad Special White and Red Angel plate RA101. You'll notice only one hand has an accent nail. This is because I forgot to do that other one.

For the rest of the stamping, I used Red Angel plate 114 for a full nail heart image. I like the image but unfortunately only the first nail stamped well, the rest smudged a bit.

What do you think of this manicure girls? I liked the idea but I'm not so keen on the reality so I think as soon as I've finished typing this I'm going to remove it!

Bye for now,
Laura

16 comments:

  1. This is SO CUTE!!! :D I love that accent nail!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's cute but I think it'd work better for me if the colours were reversed - light base and pink hearts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Nail art dear.. Amazing idea for the Valentines day celebration !.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's super lovely! Love the stamping and the color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for the Cute Blog Award. :D
    http://artevolve.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE IT!I don't think you should remove it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuuuute!! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Used this stamp recently and just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh what a cute design! I just received my Red Angel plates, but haven't had time to check em all. Will do soon!

    ♥ this cute manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute and adorable...will be great for Valentines which is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Ashesela, aw thanks, and thank you for the award!

    @Rainbowify Me, funnily enough I did try a white base first of all before remembering I don't have a good white polish. I will try the colour reversal when I have a good white :-)

    @Divine Blush, thanks :-)

    @Sandra, thanks!

    @Lydz, aw :-)

    @nicnacksnails,thanks :-)

    @Emm, :-)

    @Pinkbeauty_love, ooh that's positive feedback! Ok :-)

    @Anja, thanks!

    @ChromaCraze, thank you!

    @Fingers, I wasn't too sure about it at first but then I saw it used on another blog and decided I liked it

    @KimsKie's Nails, I hope you enjoying using your new RA plates!

    @mrsrexy, only the first of many Valentines designs I'm sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the hearts! Pretty pink too :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)