Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday's Sparkles: Hot Hugs NOTD

Currently watching: Strictly Come Dancing 

Hi girls,

Last weekend my friend gave me two polishes from Models Own new Mirrorball Collection.  I painted my nails on the Sunday evening so although I was excited to try them over black for maximum impact, I didn't think that would go down well at work.  Instead, I teamed Hot Stuff with a pink Essence polish, Free Hugs.

 

 Hot Stuff is a clear base packed full of pink glitter and pink, gold and silver foil pieces.


 I had a little trouble getting an even distribution of foil pieces on each nail but it didn't bother me.


 Every time I looked down at my nails while wearing this manicure I felt like I was looking at lots of tiny foil sweet wrappers :-)


What do you think girls?  Do you have any of the Mirrorball Collection?

Bye for now,
Laura

14 comments:

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)