Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday's Talons: Elizabeth's Butterflies NOTD

Currently watching: Strictly It Takes Two

Good evening ladies,

As I'm sure all of you reading in the UK will be aware, Glamour recently offered a free Nails Inc nail polish with the latest magazine.  I chose Elizabeth Street, a pale pink which you can see below:

 

 For this manicure I stamped a pattern of inter-crossing silver lines using Barry M Silver Foil and a Bundle Monster plate.


 I then stamped lots of colourful butterflies using Konad image plate m36 and a variety of polishes by Nails Inc and Barry M.


What do you think of this girly design?

Bye for now,
Laura

18 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! Wish I picked up Glamour now!

    xxxx
    Tasha

    www.wandincluded.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's probably still available if you keep your eyes open :-)

      Delete
  2. Love your nail art... Supreme ❤
    Kiss and happy evening
    Vendy

    New post
    Http://simplelifeve.blogspot.it
    Instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my that is gorgeous! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous and super feminine pink, and I love the stamping on it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think it will be a pink I use a lot

      Delete
  5. What a sweet design! I love that pretty Nails Inc pink ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a polish I've wanted for a while so was very happy when I saw it was a freebie

      Delete
  6. This is beautiful. The pink is just so delicate at gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADOREI ESTA NAIL ART! PARABENS PELO BLOG...

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)