Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mid-week Manicure: Pomegranate Flowers

Currently watching: The Big Reunion

Good morning lovely ladies,

I liked my spring flower manicure so much that I decided to create another version with different colours:

 

Barry M Pomegranate, Essence silver glitter striper and a pale pink jelly from Color Club (name unknown).


I started with two coats of the Color Club shade then painted vertical silver stripes of glitter and stamped two clusters of flowers on each nail using Barry M Pomegranate and Bundle Monster plate BM311.


What do you think girls?

Bye for now,
Laura

17 comments:

  1. I love this! It's pretty, springy, but soft. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty and delicate, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's so pretty! I don't usually go for stamping, but that looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The jelly pink is so pretty too =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks super cute! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are adorable!!! :) love the colors you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! soo beautiful and I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)