Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thursday's Talons: Holo Floral Stamping

Currently listening to: False Alarms by Josh Groban

Good morning ladies,

Trying out Color Club Angel Kiss at the weekend made me hungry for another holographic manicure so this time I chose Cloud Nine, a beautiful purple shade, as my base.


I then stamped a Bundle Monster floral pattern using BM 224 and Barry M Bright Purple.


 I think it's a great combination and I know I'll be teaming these polishes together again.


Of course I didn't manage to capture this polish at its best but that's okay, there will be plenty of opportunities to photograph it in direct sunlight in the next few months I'm sure.


 I have to finish by saying how impressed I am with the quality of these polishes.  Application is an absolute dream and there's no need for a special base coat.


What do you think girls?  Which is your favourite brand for holographic polishes?

Bye for now,
Laura

11 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! I have to try stamping more over my pale holos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's definitely something I'll be doing more regularly :-)

      Delete
  2. It looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! These holos are just beautiful =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So glad they finally became available here

      Delete
  4. So beautiful!! Love cloud nine and it looks so gorgeous with the stamping x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! These holo's are absolutely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)