Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday's Manicure: Pink Stripes

Currently listening to: LoveStoned by Justin Timberlake

Good morning lovely ladies,

Today's manicure features a polish by a brand called Lm as the base:

 

 This is a very cheap polish (purchased in Spain for less than £1) and not one I'd recommend as despite the pretty colour and pink shimmer, the smell is very strong.  It definitely isn't 3-free!  I do love the way it looks though so I'll continue to use it until it runs out.


 To create the pattern I painted stripes down the length of each nail using my Technic nail stripers in pink, white and purple.


 The pattern was inspired by the tshirt I was wearing at the time of painting my nails ;-)


What do you think girls?  What have you been inspired by lately?

Bye for now,
Laura

14 comments:

  1. Really cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! The colours look so good together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just wish there were more colours available from Technic as their stripers are really affordable

      Delete
  3. Love it! Your stripes are so straight x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like stripy manis - and this is no exception :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and easy! I shall definitely try!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)