Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday's Manicure: Animal Print and Glequins

Currently listening to: Awake by Josh Groban

Good morning dear readers,

I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post!  Wow.  My exams finished last week so I'm getting back to normal life now.

I did continue to paint my nails during my study leave but I didn't have time for nail art.  This is one of my last manicures featuring nail art before studying got serious.


This is a style I've seen on various blogs and Instagram accounts and I just love it.


 I used Barry M Matt White on my accent finger and drew the stripes with a Barry M Nail Art Pen.  My other nails were painted with Barry M Pomegranate then I attached a silver glequin to the base of each nail.


What do you think girls?

Bye for now,
Laura

11 comments:

  1. I love red and animal print!! I also love the bit of sparkle you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I miss your posts!

      Delete
    2. I'm back now! I'm posting regularly from tomorrow :-) It's been too long!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love all your new instagram-inspired manicures :-)

      Delete
  4. Hope your exams went well, welcome back! I love this look, the little glequins make such a difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Still waiting for the results :-(
      I love this look too, can't wait to try it again!

      Delete
  5. looks really nice :)
    I'm following your blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)