Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday's Manicure: Cool Diamonds

Currently listening to: Speed the Fire by Bo Bruce 

Good morning dear readers,

I'm so sorry for being such a bad blogger.  I promise I'm back properly now.  It took longer than I expected to recover from exams and rediscover my motivation for nail art and blogging.  Add in to the mix a holiday and a relocation to a new city (currently in progress) and you get a month without news from me.

But enough about me, let's move on to today's manicure.

 

This features Essie Cascade Cool as the base.  I love the combination of soft, pastel pinks with silver glitter so I thought Barry M Diamond Glitter would make the ideal companion for Cascade Cool.


 It's the first time I've attempt a glitter gradient.  Not entirely successful but I'm still happy with the result.


What do you think girls?  Any tips for my next glitter gradient?

Bye for now,
Laura

6 comments:

  1. That is a super sweet, girly and yet elegant mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pink!!! One of best pink i have seen so far (: love the glittery gradient (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    Good luck with your giveaway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big fan of pink polishes but this combination looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)