Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sunday's Sparkles: Iseult Confetti

Currently watching: Strictly Come Dancing

Good morning lovely ladies,

Today I have a simple manicure full of sparkles to show you which isn't a winter-themed look but features the glitter we've come to expect during the festive season.


I started with a-england Iseult as my base, a very pink pale which I regret buying since it does not suit my skin tone unfortunately.


I then added a layer of Kiko Sparkle Touch shade 228 for some extra depth and sparkle.


It was at that stage I threw any plans for stamping out the window and picked up Essence Circus Confetti instead.  When in doubt, add glitter.


It's great adding multicoloured glitter to a neutral base as you can really see all the different colours of glitter.  Circus Confetti has to be one of my favourite glitter toppers purely because of the plethora of colours it includes.  Look at them all in the bottle!


What do you think girls?  What are your favourite glitter toppers?

Bye for now,
Laura

6 comments:

  1. When in doubt add glitter seems to be my motto too :)
    I like Crowstoes glitters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iseult is very pretty - with and without the glitters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very delicate manicure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Circus confetti is my favourite topper ever!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)