Thursday, December 26, 2013

Thursday's Talons: Glitter Snowflakes

Good morning dear readers,

Today I have a totally out-of-character manicure for you. 


I do love my snowflake manicures but I realise I have shown quite a lot of them so this may be the last snowflake design this year.


For this look I sponged my tips with Easy Paris shade 48 then stamped various snowflake designs using Born Pretty Store plate QA58.


 I then applied lots of glitter using Essence Night in Vegas, Kiko Sparkle Touch and Barry M Diamond Glitter.


What do you think girls?

Bye for now,
Laura

12 comments:

  1. I really like snowflake manis, and the added glitter to this one makes it really special. Cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so super light and elegant - the glitter is just perfect here - very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! It looks super wintery and Christmassy ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just the look I was going for :-) Thanks!

      Delete
  4. very elegant and wintery. I like it! I can never had enough snowflakes manis. im guilty too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad I'm not the only one with a snowflake obsession ;-)

      Delete
  5. Lovely mani, though it has shimmer in it, it looks very elegant.
    The snowflakes are really beautiful too.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally in love with this!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)