Saturday, July 3, 2010

NOTD

Currently watching: The Big Bang Theory

Good evening ladies,

So as I mentioned in my previous post, yesterday evening was my cousin's wedding reception. Nobody looked at my lovely nails but I spent the whole evening admiring them. It was a good evening and here's what the guests were given to take home with them:

Yep, it was tasty :-)
And even though I just painted my nails yesterday, I did another manicure again today using a blue polish which I was given last week from Spain. I don't know how to classify this type of polish, it's not pastel or matte. Maybe metallic? Anyway, I don't like this type because it reveals all the imperfections in my nails (and I have a lot of them unfortunately), and I don't think this shade of blue really suits me. So......since I was disappointed with my new blue polish I just had to cover it up with some fauxnading ;-)


3 comments:

  1. aww, i love your nails! and that cupcake does look yummy. :)

    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, cupcake! looks so good.
    and cute nails. i'm loving that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the positive feedback girls :-) I love the pattern but think I'll try a different colour combination next time. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)