Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pure Turquoise NOTD

Currently watching: Sex and the City The Movie

Hi ladies,

I finished watching the season 4 boxset of Grey's Anatomy last night (such a short season but so good, I want to go back and watch season 1-3 now) so for background entertainment this morning while I was painting my nails and studying, I decided on the first Sex and the City film. I liked it when I saw it at the cinema and today, second time round, I thought it was even better.

Now on to the nails. Today's colour was Barry M's pure turquoise:



Then I Konaded some butterflies with Konad Special polish in white:

Then I added Essence glitter topper (looks better in reality):

Have a nice day :-)

4 comments:

  1. Cute!:D

    Can't wait for the new season of Grey's!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
    & Life According to Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such an addictive show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous nail design, Laura!!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)