Saturday, August 13, 2011

Butterfly Award

Currently reading: ICAEW Taxation Study Manual

Hi girls!

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend. I'm stuck in the house studying but I thought I'd take a break as it's high time I thanked Kristyn over at Paint That Nail for giving me the Butterfly Award! Thank you so much :-) Kristyn has a great blog which I always enjoy looking at so if you don't follow her already, I suggest you head over there now :-)



There are a few rules which go along with this award but I'm going to be bad and not abide by them due to time constraints!

I really enjoy reading all the blogs on my blog roll so if you're reading this and see your blog on my blog roll, consider yourself tagged with this award :-) You definitely all deserve it. And if you'd like to follow the rules properly, you can find them here

Bye for now,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for such the kind words!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rakhshanda, thanks!

    @Sandra, thank you :-)

    I hope you will both accept the award too!

    @Paint That Nail, you're most welcome! Thanks for the award :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!:D Yay, I'm on your blog roll!;D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)