Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Thanks To You All

Hello dear readers! There are now 200 of you lovely followers; thank you so much for reading my blog, supporting me and always leaving me such kind and positive comments! Blogging has become such a big part of my life now it's hard to remember what life was like before I joined this community.

As most of you will be aware, I have exams coming up at the start of September. I thought I would be able to continue my nail art and blogging in my free time but unfortunately this has proven not to be the case so I thought I'd let you know that I probably won't be updating for a few weeks. I do, however, plan to catch up with all of your blogs at weekends. I don't want to get left behind after all!

I hope you enjoy the remainder of your summer and I look forward to returning here with new posts in September :-)

Bye for now,
Laura

17 comments:

  1. You deserve each and every one of your followers :) I´m so glad I found your blog ! I also wish you a lot of good luck with your exams!!! We will be all here waiting for your post in September ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats honey <3 Hope you get many more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take your time, good luck on the exams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and we're looking forward to see you soon in September:)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blog!

    i follow you now!

    xx http://www.maartje-busyfunlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats!! you deserve many many mooore!!

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got "ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD" at my blog! I tagged you! Check out it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Theodora, aw, thank you for your kind words and good luck wishes! I'M so glad to be a follower of your blog too :-)

    @Tee Dee, thank you!

    @Rakhshanda, thanks :-)

    @Sandra, thanks for your support :-)

    @Supercute, thank you! And thanks a lot for the award :-)

    @Jacki, thanks! Fingers crossed ;-)

    @Maartje, welcome! Thanks for following!

    @Alice, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on getting 200 followers. :D
    KEEP IT UP!

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey laura! you now have 205, yay!!! :D

    good luck with your exams! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Carrie, thanks :-)

    @Mimi, yay :-) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo! I'm soooo happy for you =] Congrats!!!
    And good luck with the exams! Hope everything goes well for you =]
    Also I just played catch up and read all your posts I missed out on and I gotta say those nail designs and milani holographics are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Sara, thanks :-) Glad you're back too now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations!:D

    Yay for reaching 209!:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)