Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday's Tag

Currently listening to: The Script

Hi girls,

I hope you are all well and enjoying the week.

Today I'm doing a Cosmetics Storage tag from Theodora at Red Hair and Black Nail Polish where I show you how I store my cosmetics. Thanks for tagging me :-)

I store all my cosmetics except my nail polish in the bathroom. Along the side of the bath I have these:


(face wash, cleanser, toner, make-up remover, moisturiser, bubble bath)


On the floor I have a container for my ELF eyeshadow palette, hairspray, mousse, Bio-Oil etc and two cases containg:

Items of make-up often worn during the week


And items of make-up worn for special occasions/at the weekend


I store the items of make-up I use everyday in the bathroom cabinet
(GOSH Primer, 17 Even Tone stick, Rimmel foundation, Rimmel concealer)


My nail polish collection, stamping kit and nail art tools are stored in my study

That's it, folks. I hope you enjoyed seeing how I store my cosmetics. If you'd like to show me and the rest of your readers how you store yours, please do the tag and let me know :-)

Bye for now,
Laura

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your cosmetics storage, those are cute boxes.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card International Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing :) I love that cute boxes and I would love to have so much space along the side of the bath :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it weird that I like to see how other people store their make-up? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh awesome! Love seeing how people store their cosmetics =]
    Also, you just reminded me that I also have to do this tag! Better get down to it soon... =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Marie, thanks, glad you found it interesting :-)

    @Theodora, you're welcome :-) The space at the side of the bath is great I have to say. And those boxes actually had chocolate in them before they stored my nail polish!

    @Sandra, ha, ha, no, perfectly normal in this blogging community!

    @Sara, and I still need to do your Google Game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love looking at other's storage :) i'm a curious girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the way you store your makeup! http://openboxjewels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Alice, me too :-)

    @Jodi, thanks for looking :-)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)