Monday, November 1, 2010

Essence Very Berry NOTD (and a day of firsts)

Currently listening to: Dive In by Darius

Hi girls,

My lovely matte manicure from yesterday lasted until 8.18am this morning when a tiny chip made an appearance. I had to leave at 8.20am so I wasn't able to fix it and of course by the time I arrived at work, the chip had become rather noticeable. Boo.

So this evening I've gone for another of my new Essence jelly polishes, this one is Very Berry:




As usual, the colour isn't truly captured by my camera. These pictures are fairly accurate although the polish is slightly darker and glossier in real life. I love it.

As for the second part of today's title:
-I drove on the motorway by myself for the first time
-I drove at night (ie in the dark) for the first time
-I had my first experience of office politics. I'm not going to Holland anymore.

Hope you all had a pleasant start to the week. Aside from driving, I really enjoyed my day :-)

Bye for now,
Laura

2 comments:

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)