Sunday, November 21, 2010

Update

Hi folks!

I know it's been a while since my last post but I have two exams tomorrow so most of my free time has been spent studying. Despite that, I'm still nowhere near ready for tomorrow.

Apart from studying, lately I've been:

-obsessed by Strictly Come Dancing (I don't have a favourite, I love all the celebrities and the standard is really high right now. Can't wait to catch up with yesterday's Blackpool episode tomorrow evening)

-let down by X Factor (is it just me or has it all become a bit bland?)

-thoroughly enjoying The Apprentice (and wondering if Liz's hairstyle and eye make-up would work on me)

-painting my nails in neutral pinks for work

-reading all your blogs :-)

-looking forward to posting again! NOTD's, reviews, wishlists and general chitchat on their way from tomorrow!

Bye for now,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. I love neutral pink nails. I watch the Apprentice too. It's getting good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your good luck wishes girls!

    @Girlie Blog: Which series of The Apprentice are you watching? I'm watching the UK one. Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)