Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stars NOTD

Currently watching: Strictly Come Dancing

Good afternoon!

I passed the two exams I sat on Monday so once again thank you for your messages wishing me good luck :-) Now I'm back in college for a week to prepare for my final two exams before Christmas and while I'm not particularly excited by the prospect of being back in the classroom, I am excited by the prospect of wearing casual clothes this week as that means no more neutral, work-appropriate nails :-)

For today's manicure, I asked my boyfriend to choose my colours. He selected a grey background and blue for stamping.



I thought any of these blues would work on top of grey but the Asos Paint by Ciate (shade: Lauren) was chosen for me and I think it turned out nicely:


It's not a combination I would have selected myself but as I'm happy with the results I'm pleased that I tried someone else's idea.
Do you like it?
Bye for now,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. WOW! such a lovely color and I love the stamp on it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the colours are perfect for this weather and I LOVE the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty manicure :)
    The snow here is almost knee deep. My half calf yellow wellies ain't high enough, luckily had some higher ones to put on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :-) As usual, I wasn't too sure at first but it really grew on me.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)