Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Surprising Wishlist Item

Currently watching: What's Eating Gilbert Grape?

Hello dear readers,

I've been taking the train to work lately and one of the perks is that sometimes people leave their magazines when they get off the train ;-)

Last week I was lucky enough to pick up an abandoned copy of Heat and on the back cover I noticed this advert for a new Nina Ricci perfume. Now it's not the perfume I'm interested in. Oh no. What my eyes were immediately drawn to were the pink tights. Lovely!


I think they look amazing with this outfit and granted, they won't look the same on me and I have nothing suitable to wear them with but still...

Where can I get these tights? Any ideas???


Bye for now,
Laura

3 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I knew...they are gorgeous tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're not from Primark, that's for sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the outfit too! sooo cute! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)