Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday's Talons

Currently listening to: Final Distance by Utada Hikaru

Hi girls!

This is a bit late in the day but I thought I'd show you the manicure I wore today, even though it didn't turn out very well.

I used one coat of Eyeko Tea Rose Polish as my base and stamped using a pink Midi shimmer and BM plate 223.

I don't know what went wrong with this but basically I had difficulties with my stamping so the full image never came out properly. I only kept this manicure as it was too late to redo it last night and I thought the many imperfections were quite minor and would not be noticed by my colleagues. I was right. Plus, I liked the *lift* that the shimmer polish gave to Tea Rose. It's subtle but slightly different.

What do you think of the manicure? Have you had any stamping fails recently?

Bye for now,
Laura

9 comments:

  1. I don't think its done badly! I like the colours a lot, very subtle but pretty =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sara, thanks :-) I always hesitate to use Rose Tea but then think I quitel ike it once it's on lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I really like the colours you used it's so delicate and cute! And if I wasn't reading your post, I wouldn't have noticed any imperfections at all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour choice, it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Your color choice was great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I gave you an award on my blog. Check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Cristina, so I shouldn't have mentioned my problems with this then lol. Thanks :-)

    @A Polished Touch, thank you! It's the first time I've tried these two together.

    @paint that nail, thanks!

    @Huda, thanks a lot for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think it is a fail, it's very cute and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)