Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday's Manicure

Currently watching: Winter's Bone

Good morning girls!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are looking forward to the week ahead. I'm making a colourful start to my week with this manicure:

This is one coat (yes, one coat only) of Miracle Cerise by No7

I have to be honest and say that although I have had this colour for at least two years, possibly longer, this is probably only the second time I've worn this polish.

Looking at it now, I can't understand why that is, especially as it's a one-coater!

I think this shade is quite unique although in reality it's not as orange as these pictures make it seem. It has a nice shimmer to it and it has the added bonus of being a work-appropriate colour.

I really like this polish. What do you think of it girls?

Bye for now,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. I like it. And I absolutely love one coaters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks a little too pink for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour and I can't believe that's only one coat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Girlie Blogger, :-)

    @Rainbowify Me, I think it's my first one coater!

    @Fingers, no! I stamped over it today and I think it looks less pink, more red. You can judge for yourself tomorrow ;-)

    @daisychain, yep :-)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)