Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday's Fingers: Essie Meets Models Own

Currently watching: This Boy's Life

Good morning ladies,

Today's manicure is simple but it features glitter so that must be good.


I started with Essie Bobbing for Baubles, a grey-toned navy polish which looks amazingly glossy in these photos.


 I then sponged Models Own Ibiza Mix on to the base of my nails.


 If ever I apply glitter to only part of my nails, it's usually the tips so this was a bit different for me and I really liked it.


 I think Ibiza Mix was released in summer 2012.  I saw it reduced a few weeks ago so I decided to get it, thinking it was similar to L'Oreal Sequin Explosion which I've had my eye on ;-)


What do you think girls?

Bye for now.
Laura

9 comments:

  1. The glitter addition is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love glitter on black base and your combo is classy and chic this way! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dark bases definitely make the colours in the glitter pop :-) Glad you like this

      Delete
  3. The glitter looks perfect on the dark base, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that both of them together make a great combination.
    The Essie base colour is absolutely beautiful.
    But the glitter is amazing! I like it at the base of the nail though at the tips of them, it's nice too.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)