Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday's Fingers: Lilac Sorbet Confetti

Currently listening to: This Is How a Heart Breaks by Rob Thomas

Good morning ladies,

Another glitter manicure for you today, something bright and spring-like to end the week.


This is Accessorize Lilac Sorbet topped with L'Oreal Confetti.


 As much as I like Confetti, it is difficult to control the glitter distribution and achieve an ever coverage, as evidence by the abundance of black glitter on my middle finger!  I don't think it detracts from the prettiness of the manicure though and a colleague actually complimented me on my nails when I wore this to work so that was nice.


What do you think girls?  If you own this polish do you find it hard to control as well?

Bye for now,
Laura

9 comments:

  1. Oh that Lilac Sorbet is just so gorgeous - and the black and white glitters looks fab on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the type of shade I always fall for :-)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful combination!
    Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great combination, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this tooper and it looks awesome over pink base:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice combination!
    I have just bought the topper, and I'm soooo glad with it.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)