Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday's Stamping: First Time Houndstooth

Currently listening to:  Friendly Fire by Tyler James

Good morning girls,

Today's manicure was inspired by a photo posted on Instagram by victory_nails.


 I started by painting my nails with a variety of polishes: a Color Club white, Essence Cherry Juice and Barry M Silver Foil (which I then covered with Essence Disco Disco and Barry M Diamond Glitter).


 I then stamped houndstooth on my ring finger and thumb using MUA Shade 2 and Bundle Monster BM 322.


 I'm not sure whether I even like houndstooth but I liked the overall look of this design and thought I could get away with wearing it to the office ;-)


What do you think girls?

Bye for now,
Laura

8 comments:

  1. Whoa, that's looking really cool - I love the colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the stamping is really good! i have that glitter and it is amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The glitter's great for rescuing ruined manicures ;-)

      Delete
  3. I don't really like it because there are many colours involved in the manicure.
    I like combining 2 colours, no more.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the boldness of the black and white houndstooth!

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)