Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Mid-week Manicure: Stamped Hearts on Glitter

Currently listening to: Anymore Is by Enya

Good morning ladies,

On Monday I showed you Essence Oh My Glitter topped with Models Own Boogie Nights.


I thought it would be nice to add some nail art so first I stamped a heart image using Dior Graphic Berry and Bundle Monster plate BM 317.


 To bring more attention to the hearts I decided to stamp the same pattern again, this time using Barry M Silver Foil.


 I've done a similar thing in the past with pink shades and it's a design I really like, especially as it's so simple to create.


What do you think girls?

Bye for now,
Laura

5 comments:

  1. Very cute stamping pattern and the base is cheerful, all in all a stunning mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mani very much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this manicure very much, I really do.
    I think the stamping is quite soft so it doesn't look too harsh over the base.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)