Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday's Fingers: Blue Gradient Butterflies

Currently reading: The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult

Good morning ladies,

Today's manicure features Color Club Harp On It, a silver holographic polish as the base.

It also features lots of lovely butterflies :-)


 I used a variety of blue polishes, from left to right: Barry M Blueberry, Barry M Pure Turquoise, Ciate Lauren, Barry M Indigo and 16 Midnight Sapphire.

 The stamping was done with Bundle Monster plate BM 307.

 The darker shades showed up better than the light ones but overall I was really happy with this design and I even managed to capture the holographic effect of Harp On It.

Bye for now,


  1. It looks so cool with the butterflies over the holo! Great mani!

    1. Thanks! One of my favourites :-)

  2. Whoa~! These turned out awesome! I don't mind the lighter ones as each of these contributed to a really cool overall effect! Love it! ♥


Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)