Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tuesday's Talons: Bright Flowers

Currently listening to: Mockingbird by Darius

Hello girls,

Today's manicure is one which has been inspired by countless photos on Instagram (it my biggest regret that my phone will not allow me to upload pictures on Instagram, by the way) and feels very summery.


I painted my thumb and ring finger with a Color Club white shade, my index and small finger with Nails Inc Spitalfields and my middle finger with Color Club Harp On It.


 I then painted flowers on the white nails using a dotting tool and Essence Very Berry, Nails Inc Spitalfields and A'Pieu Glow.


 I finished by adding a few dots of Harp On It around the flowers.


What do you think girls?

Bye for now,
Laura

13 comments:

  1. It's super sweet, very girly and perfect for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Marimekko flowers. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute...i like the big flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :-) Will definitely be recreating this design

      Delete
  4. I like it a lot, and I wish I could make as pretty flowers as you can :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) I do admit to practicing on a piece of paper first ;-)

      Delete
  5. These are so, so cute! Adorable flowers, awesome holo highlight, and I just love that buttery yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails are so nice :D

    I was wondering where you got the Color Club Harp from? Is it available in Boots/ Superdrug because I'm amazed I haven't seen it before!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bloggie such an amazing nails <333

    Following you now, hope you do the same <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)