Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday's Fingers: Textured Essie

Currently listening to: Bells of New York City by Josh Groban

Good morning ladies,

Sometimes, when my evening does not go as planned, I end up getting up very early the following morning and painting my nails before I go to work.  This never ends well.


Last week I painted my nails with Essie Cascade Cool at about 6.30am.  At 12.30pm I sat on my hands and ended up with the texture of the chair cushion imprinted on my nails!


 My rescue plan that evening was to add a layer of 17 Daisy Darling glitter and floral stamping with Barry M Pomegranate and Konad s9.


Have you ever had a nail disaster like this?

Bye for now,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. That's a great way of saving your mani, I really like the end result! :)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)