Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday's Manicure: Pink Floral Double Stamping

Currently watching: Grey's Anatomy

Good morning girls,

I started today's manicure with two coats of Yes Love K021, a pastel pink shade.


I think the Yes Love polishes cost under €1 so I never expect much from them but this shade applied really well for a pastel so I was pleasantly surprised.  If I hadn't planned on covering it with stamping I would have added another coat to hide the ridges in my nails ;-)


 My second step was to stamp diagonal lines using a white Easy Paris polish and Bundle Monster plate BM 310.  I say this every time but this pattern is one of my favourites to use as a base for double stamping.


 I then stamped some flowers using Yes Love 477 and Bundle Monster BM16.


 Finally, I added a layer of Kiko Sparkle Touch but it didn't show up well on camera unfortunately so I don't have a photo of the final look but this is pretty close.


What do you think girls?  Are you ever pleasantly surprised by the quality of cheaper polish brands?

Bye for now,
Laura

6 comments:

  1. OMG, after the first pastel swatch I was just exclaiming WOW, WOW, You've created a gorgeous manicure and the double stamping turned out fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamping, it's a gorgeous result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the combo and the layerings :D They came out really well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy galvanic face lift machine and Cavitation rf vacuum machine?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It includes information that you want to share, without having to give off an informative vibe, best app explainer video company
    Explainer video company India

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)