Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday's (Satchel) Style

Currently listening to: Halo by Beyonce

Hello girls!

I hope you're all enjoying the weekend :-) Has anyone indulged in some retail therapy today? I bought a satchel from Primark to replace the one I bought from Matalan a couple of weeks ago. It was a beautiful bag but it didn't lie very well on me. This one, however, lies well and looks really stylish I think.


I love the braiding on it

This cost me £8 from Primark. They had other colours and styles available so I might find myself going back to see if there's anything more suitable for spring.

Do you like my new satchel? Have you bought anything this weekend?

Bye for now,
Laura

8 comments:

  1. I got a satchel from Primark last year for around the same price, and it's still in great condition, I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such a gorgeous bag! I bought some trousers today, and randomly, a round courgette. hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's suitable for work and play too!
    Well done for finding trousers that fit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic black satchel, what's not to love?!:D Amazing price too.;D

    Happy Weekend, Laura!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I like how smart looking it is as well as casual. I've been looking online at some lately but not found one I like. I'm probably being too picky. Saw one I like from Topshop but when I popped in store to see, it was much smaller than expected.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Pink_Diamond, thanks :-)

    @Marie, a very cheap investment piece :-)

    @Wing, ah shame about the Topshop one. Good luck finding one you like. I can't imagine they'll disappear anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)