Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday's Wishlist (from Dorothy Perkins)

Currently watching: Live at the Apollo

Hello folks,

How's your week going so far? Are you like me and already looking forward to the weekend? Silly question perhaps! Last weekend I had a little look around the shops and discovered there are quite a few things I'd like to purchase in the coming weeks and months. However, I'm on a budget so I've decided to be sensible and limit my buying to only a few key items such as a maxi dress (I've never had one, missed the trend last year, but now have an urge to own one), a short dress, a maxi skirt, denim jacket and a navy and white striped blazer. Apparently a boyfriend blazer will suit me best as I'm tall so that's what I'm keeping an eye out for.

Dorothy Perkins is a shop where a lot of items caught my eye. I feel their range has really improved lately although some of the prices are a bit steep for me.

These are the key items I'm thinking along the lines of:




All pictures taken from www.dorothyperkins.com


What would you like to add to your spring/summer wardrobe?

Bye for now,
Laura

7 comments:

  1. I agree they do have nicer things out lately. I bought a Parka jacket recently as I didn't get one last year after losing a brown short one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Daisychain, it is lovely but I think it's £36!

    @Wing, I'm sure you'll still have plenty of occasions to wear your parka before spring arrives for real :-) I really wanted one this year but ended up with a jacket in a completely different style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's quite thin so I think it will be no problem for cool summer nights. Wore it today for the first time with my hoody. I've come home to a little parcel and card, thank you! Not opened it yet, shall wait till the morning comes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should get another parcel but delivery time could be a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty picks!:D I want the maxi dress too!

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first one!
    how much does it cost?

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)