Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Thank You!

Currently listening to: Science and Faith by The Script

Hello dear readers,

Today I want to thank two lovely bloggers for giving me awards :-)

Firstly I'd like to thank Clever Rabbit for nominating me for this awesome blog award. She has a great blog so if you aren't already a follower, I recommend you become one!

The rules for this award are:

*Post about this award and copy the rules. Link the person that has tagged you.
*Choose 3-5 blogs you would like to tag and link them too. Leave a comment on their blog telling saying you've linked them.
*Important: this award is for unknown blogs or the ones that are starting out.

The blogs I'd like to give this award to are:

Alicia

Wing

Cathryn

Secondly, I'd like to thank The Girlie Blog for giving me this Stylish Blogger Award. Again, this is another great blog which I enjoy reading so head on over there to join in the fun :-)

To accept the award you must accept the following rules:
*Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
*Share 7 things about yourself
*Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
*Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

7 things about myself:
*Every morning I have porridge topped with sultanas, papaya and pineapple for breakfast.
*I like gemstones.
*I haven't painted my nails for two weeks. I really miss my nail polish.
*I'm a Scot living in England who's joined the local French community.
*I don't own a tv but my favourite programmes are The Apprentice, EastEnders and Grey's Anatomy.
*I've been listening to Rihanna and Josh Groban on repeat for about two months.
*My favourite chocolate bar is a purple Yorkie (the one with biscuit and raisins). Yum yum.

I was actually given this award by another blogger quite recently and in my post I said that a lot of the bloggers I follow already seemed to have been given this award so I chose to nominate all of my readers who didn't already have this award as you're all stylish bloggers. I would like to do the same this time, with one exception, which is for Clever Rabbit, as this is a blog I recently discovered and really like.

Enjoy your awards everyone :-)

Bye for now,
Laura

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on the beautiful awards,
    XOXO from a new follower,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :-) And thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks Laura! Thanks so very much for the award! :-D I will be sure to put it up on my blog soon.

    Much love x

    Clever Rabbit Beauty Blog
    Polish. Potions. Whatever.

    Follow me on twitter: @Clever_Rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :D :D :D
    I am one awesome blog huh? hehe i love the award i just wish it was more grammatically correct LOL

    love your blog and enjoying reading it so thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No need to thank me!
    LOL, I know what you mean but at least the picture's nice and the sentiment is there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your awards! and i love the script! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Mimi. The Script are great aren't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your awards!:D

    I love Grey's Anatomy too!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks :-)

    I haven't seen Grey's since the dramatic season 6 finale! Can't wait to see season 7 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Next time you come back I'll give you them :D
    My fave afternoon break snack at the mo is Yorkie biscuit. Yum yum. The boy keeps telling me it's not for girls. Meh we don't care! Oh I remember the days when we used to trott down to Superdrug after-school to buy chocs hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much, Laura! It means a lot to me! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Wing, thanks :-) The Yorkie slogan is so stupid and it's so annoying when people comment on girls eating them.

    @Leesha, you're welcome! You deserve it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your comments makes my day, leave me one to have your say :-)